The pig manure organic fertilizer production line is an important way of organic fertilizer production, which has contributed a lot to agricultural production. There are many people who want to invest in the construction of pig manure organic fertilizer production line, but some people may not be interested in the production process of organic fertilizer. I know too much, so I will show you all about it today.
The pig manure organic fertilizer granulation process
production line has a process:
1. Raw material ingredients: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, biogas residue and other animal manure or raw materials that can be fermented or have fertilizer efficiency after treatment are equipped in a certain proportion (according to market demand and local soil test results).
2. Stirring of raw materials: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: send the evenly stirred raw materials into the granulator machine for fertilizer
for granulation (rotary granulator can be used, or extrusion granulator can be used).
4. Granule drying: The granules made by the organic fertilizer granulator
are sent to the dryer, and the moisture contained in the granules is dried to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging storage and transportation.
6. Particle classification: the cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished product coating: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: Pack the film-coated particles, which are the finished product, in a ventilated place for storage.
The above is a complete production process of the pig manure organic fertilizer production line. The steps are clear. This is also the result of the continuous optimization of the pig manure organic fertilizer production line. I believe everyone will understand it at a glance, so it is absolutely worthwhile to invest in the pig manure organic fertilizer production line.