Introduction of the npk fertilizer production line:
The process flow of the npk fertilizer production line can be generally divided into :raw material ingredients,raw material agitation,raw material granulation,granule drying,particle cooling,particle grading,finished product coating and final product packaging. The equipment has low investment,quick effect and good economic benefits.
Equipment flow of NPK fertilizer production line:
Automatic batching machine → Belt conveyor → Mixer → Crusher → Rotary drum granulator → Dryer → Cooler → Screening machine → Coating machine → Automatic packing machine.
1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, calcium superphosphate, potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are prepared according to a certain proportion.
2. Raw material mixing: mix the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer efficiency content of fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: the evenly stirred raw material is sent to the drum granulator for granulation.
4. Particle drying: the granulator made particles into the dryer, drying the moisture contained in the particles, increasing the strength of the particles, easy to save.
5. Grain cooling: the temperature of the dried fertilizer particles is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to pack, store and transport.
6. Particle classification: the cooled particles are graded. The unqualified particles are crushed and re granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished film: the qualified products are coated to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
8. Packaging of finished products: bag the coated particles, that is, finished products, and keep them in a ventilated place.
1.This equipment has the less investment, good results and the great economic benefits.
2.Complete sets of equipment are compact, scientific and reasonable, and advanced in technology.
3.It can save energy , and has no waste discharge, stable operation, reliable operation and convenient maintenance.
4.The material has wide adaptability and is suitable for granulation of all kinds of raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry, feed and so on, and the product has high granulation rate.