1. The control of moisture in the operation of the disc granulator machine for fertilizer
. The disc granulator adopts the tilting turntable agglomeration process in its work. The granulation process requires relatively high moisture content. If the moisture control is not good, the granulation rate of the particles will decrease. Therefore, during the processing, attention should be paid to observe the changes of the sprayer on the moisture control of the granulated raw materials.
2. The staff operating the disc fertilizer pellet machine
should pay attention to the quality of various materials when controlling the filling, ensure that no debris, large pieces and large particles are mixed in the feed, and also pay attention to the control of the equipment feed Temperature, because if the temperature of the die head is too high, the material is prone to sticking to the die head after starting the machine. If you encounter such a situation, you must wait for the die head to cool down before continuing the operation.
3. Pay attention to the change of the inclination angle of the disc granulator during fertilizer granulation process
operation. The disc granulator has a certain inclination. If the inclination angle changes due to accidental reasons, it will also affect the granulation rate of the organic fertilizer particles and also affect the service life.
4. When the disc granulator is running, the operator should always pay attention to the temperature change of the machine body. You can touch the sliver with clean hands. If the sliver does not touch your hands, you should immediately heat up. The temperature rises until the sliver touches your hands. When the granulator is working normally, keep a stable temperature. Don't let the temperature rise and fall. In addition, pay attention to the temperature around the air vent until the head of the machine is kept at about 200 degrees Celsius.
5. When using the disc granulator, in order to ensure the uniformity and smoothness of the manufactured particles, attention should be paid to ensure that the feeding is even and sufficient, and the feeding speed of the equipment and the feeding speed must be properly matched to avoid the resulting decrease in the quality and output of the pellets.
6. When the body of the disc granulator is unstable, please pay attention to check whether the gap between the couplings is too tight, and adjust it in time. If you find that the bearing part of the reducer is hot or accompanied by noise, it should be timely Overhaul and refuel.
7. In the process of installing the disc granulator, the main body should be kept vertical to the level, and the verticality should be checked and corrected after the installation is completed.
8. Before the installation of the disc granulator, the concrete foundation should be made, which should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fastened with bolts.
9. Before powering on, make sure that the power meets the power requirements set by the disc granulator, and configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment.
10. After installation, check whether the bolts at each part are loose and whether the main engine compartment door is tight.