The disc granulator machine for fertilizer
(also known as the spherical disc) is a volumetric metering feeding device, which can uniformly and continuously feed the material to the next process, and can withstand a large warehouse pressure. As a fine-grained material Feeding equipment, suitable for conveying various non-sticky materials in powder, material or small pieces, such as coal powder, cement, clinker, limestone, shale, coal gangue, clay and other powder, granular or small pieces materials.
The angle of the granulating disc of the disc granulator adopts an overall arc structure, and the granulation rate can reach more than 85%. The granulating disc is equipped with three discharge ports, which is convenient for intermittent production operations, greatly reducing labor intensity and improving labor efficiency, the reducer and motor are driven by flexible belts, which can start smoothly, reduce the impact force and improve the service life of the equipment.
The bottom of the pelletizing disc is reinforced by multiple radiant steel plates, which are strong and durable, and will never be deformed. The weighted, thickened and sturdy base design does not need anchor bolts to fix it, and the operation is stable. The main gear of the pelletizer adopts high-frequency quenching. The service life is doubled. The granulation face plate is lined with high-strength glass fiber reinforced plastics to be corrosion-resistant and durable.
Introduction to pig manure organic fertilizer granulation process
1. Transport the treated pig manure directly to the raw material silo (or raw material mixer).
2. The pig manure is transported to the disc homogenizer, and evenly added to the rotating disc of the disc granulator; the liquid component or an appropriate amount of water is sprinkled through the liquid component distributor of the disc granulator On the material in the disc, to meet the amount of liquid phase required for ball formation;
The rotating disc and the edge of the disc produce friction and centrifugal effect on the material, which causes the material to produce circumferential movement, so that the powder particles are mutually kneaded and squeezed, and gradually agglomerated into a ball;
Due to the difference in particle mass, the generated gravity and centrifugal effect are also different. When the gravity and centrifugal effect are increased enough to overcome the friction between the particles, they will be thrown out of the disk, and the smaller particles are still trapped in the circle. The fine powder particles continue to accumulate in the pan.
3. It is transported to the organic fertilizer dryer from organic fertilizer granulator
and exchanges heat with the heat from the hot blast stove.
4. It is transported to the hot sieving to sort the particles, and the fine particles are directly returned to the disc homogenizer, as the core to continue to participate in the adhesion of the particles into balls.
5. It is conveyed to the organic fertilizer cooler, and the fertilizer is cooled by natural cold air or strong cold air.
6. Transported to the finished product sieving machine, the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the disc homogenizer to continue to participate in the ball formation.
7. The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating treatment.
8. Transport to the fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging, and storage.
9. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are emptied after being treated by cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust removal room, and wet washing to reach the standard.
The use of disc granulation process to produce pig manure organic fertilizer has the following advantages:
The operation is intuitive, and the operation of the equipment can be grasped at any time, and if it is found to be abnormal, it can be adjusted in time.
The size of the particles is determined by the inclination angle and rotation speed of the disc, and the inclination rate and rotation speed of the disc can be adjusted. Therefore, the disc granulation process has a wide control range of particle size, strong adaptability, and a very high ball formation rate, which can reach 70%~90%.
Pig manure organic fertilizer disc granulation process has short production process, simple structure, low investment and easy operation, which is more suitable for small and medium enterprises.