The organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 5,000 tons is a small organic fertilizer production line, and its configuration includes: fermentation turning machine, crusher, granulator, dryer, screening machine, if necessary, automatic packaging machine, etc., these equipment are general It is indispensable. In fact, these equipments have different preparation parameters and different specifications, such as granulators, disc granulators, and new types of granulators. The same is true for other equipment, and of course there are also prices. The difference, so everything depends on your specific situation, what you need, we can customize different equipment according to your needs. A small organic fertilizer production line has low investment cost and is easy to use. It can not only meet the needs of local fertilizers, but also meet the needs of surrounding markets.
Detailed description of the fertilizer granulation process
configuration of an annual output of 5,000 tons of organic fertilizer pellets:
1. Fermentation stacker: directly put the materials into strips, and use a wheeled stacker to ride on the stack for fermentation. Trough fermentation is used. According to your production scale, you need to build 1-5 fermentation tanks with a width of 3 meters and a length of 40-60 meters. The fermented product is continuously poured into the fermentation tank, and the turning machine is used for turning and fermentation, which can regulate the moisture. The purpose of deodorizing and dehumidifying with mixing evenly, so that a lot of labor can be saved, and the purpose of fully decomposing can be achieved;
2. Crusher: The large debris and stones in the sieved organic fertilizer are separated and crushed, so that it is beautiful and can ensure the quality of the product;
3. Organic fertilizer granulator
: After crushing and mixing the materials, they are granulated;
4. Drying machine: drying and cooling the manufactured particles;
5. Screening machine: sieving the fermented organic fertilizer, and detecting the bulk and debris fibers inside, which is convenient for the next step of crushing, granulating and packaging of semi-wet materials?
6. Packing machine: granulate organic fertilizer granules for direct packaging and sales.