The principle of use of the granulator machine for fertilizer
Biogas residue organic fertilizer granulator adopts an overall circular arc structure for the angle of the granulating disc, which has a high granulation rate. The pelletizing tray is equipped with three discharge ports, which is convenient for intermittent production operations, greatly reduces labor intensity and improves labor efficiency. The reducer and motor are driven by flexible belts, which can start smoothly, reduce the impact of buffer, and increase the service life of the equipment. The bottom of the pelletizing disc is reinforced with multiple radiant steel plates, which is strong and durable. Heavier, thicker and sturdy base design does not require anchor bolts to fix, and it runs smoothly. The main gear of the granulator adopts high frequency quenching, and the service life is doubled. The granulation face plate is lined with high-strength glass fiber reinforced plastic, which is anti-corrosive and durable. This surface has the advantages of uniform granulation, high granulation rate, stable operation, sturdy and durable equipment, and long service life. It is ideal equipment for users to choose.
The advantages of the disc granulator of the bio organic fertilizer granulator
1. The angle of the granulation disc adopts an overall arc structure, and the granulation rate is high. Long service life, brand-new desilting design, with unpowered combined scraper for edge clearing, corner clearing scraper for clearing angle, combined with the unique treatment technology of the disc body, the effect of desilting and ball formation is good.
2. The bottom of the pelletizing disc is reinforced with multiple radiant steel plates, which is strong and durable, with a heavier, thicker, and sturdy base design, without anchor bolts, and stable operation.
3. The granulator disc is lined with high-strength fiberglass, which is anti-corrosion and durable. The characteristics of high granulation rate, stable operation, sturdy and durable equipment and long service life make it the ideal equipment chosen by the majority of users.
The biogas residue organic fertilizer produced by the bio-organic fertilizer granulation process
has the following properties:
1. It is rich in protein. Calculated based on the crude protein content of the air-dried product, it can reach 10-20.
2. It is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium nutrients and mineral salts, etc., suitable for the development and growth of crops and livestock.
3. It contains a certain amount of hormones and vitamins, which is beneficial to the growth of poultry and livestock.
4. non-toxic, odorless, and less bacteria and pathogens. The organic fertilizer produced by the organic fertilizer equipment production line has high nutrient content, is rich in organic matter and humic acid, has the effect of improving the soil, and is suitable as a base fertilizer.