Production principle of rotary drum granulator
The compound fertilizer granulation process of chemical reaction and heat supply is completed in the rotary drum granulator by introducing steam and gas ammonia or adding phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, phosphorus ammonia slurry and heavy calcium slurry in the drum; or the compound fertilizer cold granulation process with a small amount of water added. The materials to be pelletized are rotated through the cylinder body, and the rolling rotation occurs when the cylinder is empty. The ball making process is completed by gluing the materials into balls under certain humidity and temperature.
Rotary drum granulated fertilizer production line
The production line process of rotary drum granulator includes raw material batching machine, fertilizer mixer machine, crusher, rotary drum granulator, particle dryer, particle cooler, coating machine for finished product, and quantitative packaging machine for finished product.
1. Raw material ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, ordinary calcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are equipped in a certain proportion (according to Market demand and soil testing results in various places).
2. Mixing of raw materials: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: Feed the evenly stirred raw materials into the rotary drum granulator for granulation.
4. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging storage and transportation.
6. Particle classification: The cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished film: Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: Pack the film-coated particles, which is the finished product, in a ventilated place.