The granulator of this production line is a new two in one organic fertilizer granulator
, which is designed and manufactured by wet continuous push rod granulation process. This machine can not only granulate a variety of organic matters, especially for coarse fiber materials which are difficult to granulation by conventional equipment, such as crop straw, wine residue, mushroom residue, drug residue, animal manure, etc., after fermentation, granulation can be achieved, and the granulation effect of humic acid and municipal sludge is also very good.
The material enters into the machine from one end of the machine body, which is continuously pushed by the granulation rotor and mechanically moves with the shell to achieve the purpose of granulation. The finished product particles are pushed out of the machine at the other end of the machine body. Using the new two in one organic fertilizer granulator, solid spherical particles can be formed when the moisture content is 20% ~ 40%, which greatly saves energy and equipment and improves the efficiency.
Equipment flow of organic fertilizer production line
1. Fermentation compost windrow turner: it can ferment and turn the materials in the fermentation process.
2. Crusher: crushing high humidity materials and other raw materials in the production process of organic fertilizer.
3. Mixer: to mix a variety of raw materials.
4. New type organic fertilzier granulator: Granulation of mixed materials; easy to separate and package.
5. Dryer: drying granular materials with certain humidity.
6. Cooler: it can quickly cool the dried materials and increase the production efficiency.
7. Screening machine: screen and grade the finished fertilizer.
8. Coating machine: the particles are coated outside to prevent the caking of fertilizer.
9. Automatic weighing and packaging machine: quantitative bagging and packaging of finished products.
The investment cost of the organic fertilizer granulation production line with an annual output of 20000 tons includes raw material cost, transportation cost, labor cost and packaging cost. The total investment amount is not large, which is suitable for large-scale cultivation and breeding enterprises and small fertilizer plants.