organic fertilizer granulator is used to granulate after fermentation, breaking through the conventional fertilizer granulation process
. There is no need to dry and crush the raw materials before granulation. The spherical particles can be processed directly by the ingredients, which can save a lot of energy. Then dose everyone know what are the characteristics of fertilizer granulation equipment? Next, let's take a look at the characteristics of organic fertilizer granulation equipment.
Organic fertilizer machine has a wide range of applications, especially for the granulation of light and fine powder materials. The finer the basic particles of the fine powder materials, the higher the sphericity of the particles, and the better the ball quality.
It is generally required that the particle size of the material before granulation should be less than 200 mesh. Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc. For fertilizer raw materials, livestock and poultry manure, manure, compost fertilizer , Green fertilizers, sea fertilizers, cake fertilizers, grass charcoal, soil and miscellaneous fertilizers, three wastes, microorganisms and other municipal solid waste fermented fertilizers. The particles are irregular pellets. The qualified granulation rate of this machine is as high as 80 -90% or more, suitable for a variety of different formulas, the compressive strength of the fertilizer is higher than that of the disc and the drum, the large ball rate is less than 15%, and the uniformity of the particle size can be adjusted by the stepless speed regulation function of this machine according to user requirements. The organic fertilizer granulation equipment is most suitable for the direct granulation of fertilizer after fermentation, which saves the drying process and greatly reduces the manufacturing cost.
The characteristics of organic fertilizer granulator are:
1. The produced particles are spherical.
2. The content of fertilizer efficiency can be as high as 100%, realizing granulation.
3. Utilizing the feature that fertilizer particles can grow up inlaid with each other under a certain force, there is no need to add a binder when granulating.
4. The granules are solid and can be sieved after granulation to reduce drying energy consumption.
5. The organic matter after fermentation does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of the raw material can be 20-40%.
Maintenance of organic fertilizer pellet machine:
1. Lubrication: The shaft bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the life of the bearing. The organic fertilizer granulation equipment directly affects the life and operation rate of the machine, so the injected lubricating oil must be clean. The seal must be good, and the main oil injection point is the rotating bearing, the roller bearing, all the gear movable bearings, and the sliding plane. The newly installed wheel tyres are prone to looseness and must be checked frequently.
2. Check the components: The organic fertilizer granulator should pay attention to whether the various parts of the machine are working properly. Pay attention to check the degree of wear of the wearable parts, and the new organic fertilizer granulator should pay attention to replacing the worn parts at any time. Put the bottom frame of the movable device. When the machine encounters unbreakable materials, the movable bearing cannot move on the bottom frame, and serious accidents should be caused.
3. Rotating gear inspection: If the rotating gear in the organic fertilizer granulation equipment is running, if there is an impact sound, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and eliminated. The nutrient content of the product granules is equal. Because it is chemically synthesized granulation, the nutrient content of the granular fertilizer is all It is the same as the label, which can provide crops with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients at a certain ratio at the same time, and the compound fertilizer production line ensures the balanced growth of crops.