The cow dung organic fertilizer production line is a complete set of equipment for processing organic fertilizer with cow dung as raw material. The cow dung processing machine can be used to first pump the cow dung from the manure tank to the equipment through the mud pump. After the equipment is dehydrated, the water content is 40%. %, you can also use crops such as straw and rice bran (including NPK) as fillers, and then sprinkle with biological inoculant, 1KG inoculant mixed with 20KG of water and moved into the raw material, which can ferment 1 ton of raw material. Turn and toss once every 1-2 days, generally 7-10 days can be completely decomposed.
In recent years, pollution of livestock and poultry manure and residues of livestock and poultry products have caused problems to human health. Pollution from livestock and poultry breeding has become the main source of pollution in rural areas in China. The huge data of livestock and poultry production cannot but attract attention. If it is not handled properly, it will cause serious pollution to the environment. For example, because livestock and poultry manure is not treated in time, it will cause serious pollution to surface water, groundwater, soil and air. What's more serious is that for the convenience of transportation, small-scale farmers simply piled up beef dung beside the highway instead of adopting scientific storage methods. Due to neglect of management, wind and rain caused feces to flow everywhere. Such a situation is not conducive to the requirements of animal epidemic prevention, and will certainly have a certain impact on people's living environment.
Cow manure organic fertilizer granulation process
1. Ground bar stacking ground turning machine, use mobile turning and throwing machine or trough type stacking fermentation tank to put materials, using trough turning and throwing machine (or trough type hydraulic turning machine)
2. Sprinkle the fungus evenly, turn the pile and ferment to reach the temperature, smell, decompose, and kill the weeds
3. Fermentation for 5-12 days, the number of times of stacking varies according to the temperature in different places
4. Completely fermented and decomposed, out of the pool (on the ground type directly with a forklift to collect the pile) or thrown after the dumper
5. Use a grading sieve for coarse and fine screening (the powdered fertilizer that has been screened can be sold directly)
6. After crushing the selected large pieces with a crusher, return to the grading screen
7. Mix the required trace elements with a premixer
8. Use a disc type granulator machine for fertilizer
(or a new type organic fertilizer granulator
) for granulation