With the continuous emergence of organic fertilizer production lines, most of the fertilizer-related users have begun to make organic fertilizers. So what do you need to know and prepare to build a new organic fertilizer production line? Today Huaqiang Heavy Industry will tell you about the specific matters in detail.
Organic fertilizer processing plant planning diagram Generally speaking, the organic fertilizer production line can be a powdery organic fertilizer production process line or a granular organic fertilizer granulation process
line. Among them, the powdery organic fertilizer process line is a component of the granular organic fertilizer process line. Generally speaking, organic fertilizer production lines with an annual output of 20,000 tons and organic fertilizer production lines with an annual output of less than 20,000 tons are all small-scale organic fertilizer production lines; with an annual output of 30,000 tons, an annual output of 50,000 tons, and an annual output of 100,000 tons. The fertilizer production line is called a medium-sized organic fertilizer production line, and the organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 150,000 tons is called a large-scale organic fertilizer production line.
The organic fertilizer production line is an organic fertilizer granular line and an organic fertilizer powder line. Everyone knows that in order to make granular organic fertilizer, it must be made into powder before granulation. Therefore, the powder line is an important part of the granular line. Now I will introduce the organic fertilizer production line process in detail with the granular organic fertilizer production line. According to the process, the process of the granular organic fertilizer production line is as follows: fermentation process-crushing process-stirring and mixing process-granulation process (organic fertilizer granulator
)-drying process-screening process-coating process-packaging process. The process flow of powdered organic fertilizer includes the above four processes (fermentation process-crushing process-screening process-packaging process).
The work required for the construction of an organic fertilizer processing plant is as follows:
1) The construction of organic fertilizer production lines must meet the requirements of environmental protection policies. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy needs of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2) The source of raw materials, the radius around the source of raw materials, determine your plant location, site investment, transportation investment, etc.
3) The type of raw materials, the type determines the detailed fertilizer pellet machine
used in each process stage, which affects the equipment investment price.
4) The scale of production, a single organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 3,000 tons to an annual output of 250,000 tons determines the capacity requirements of the equipment, which affects the price.
5) The recycling of resources mainly relies on the recycling of various agricultural wastes, such as first making fuel and electric energy raw materials, and using the biogas residue as organic fertilizer raw materials.
6) Other uses of the organic fertilizer production line process can be used as feed.
7) Factory site: It is necessary to determine the size of the production site and the investment of the site according to the planned production scale.