If the organic fertilizer production line is put into operation, it needs to include some supporting equipment. Today, the organic fertilizer production line manufacturers will tell you what they need.
One. The bio-organic fertilizer production line requires a complete set of production equipment, but different production line configurations require different equipment to be combined.
1. High configuration: chicken manure dehydrator, fermentation turning machine, semi-wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, coating machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor Wait.
2. Medium configuration: semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, granulator, dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
3. Low configuration: semi-wet material crusher, horizontal mixer, granulator/drum screening machine, packaging equipment.
According to the fertilizer granulation process stage, the granular organic fertilizer production line is divided into ① crushing process; ② fermentation process; ③ stirring and mixing process; ④ granulation process; ⑤ drying process; ⑥ screening process; ⑦ coating process; ⑧ packaging process. The process flow of powdery organic fertilizer includes the above-mentioned ① crushing process; ② fermentation process; ⑧ packaging process.
Two. So what conditions are needed to build a small organic fertilizer plant?
1. The construction of a small-scale organic fertilizer production line must meet the requirements of environmental protection policies. Environmental protection is not only the desire of the people, but also the policy needs of the development of agriculture and animal husbandry for environmental protection.
2. The types of raw materials and types determine the detailed equipment used in each process stage, which affects the equipment investment price.
3. The scale of production. The annual output of small organic fertilizer equipment from 3,000 tons to 20,000 tons determines the capacity requirements of the equipment, which affects the price.
4. The recycling of resources mainly relies on the recycling and utilization of various agricultural wastes, such as first making fuel and electric energy raw materials, and using the biogas residue as organic fertilizer raw materials.
5. Other uses of the small-scale organic fertilizer production line process can be used as feed.
6. Factory site: It is necessary to determine the size of the production site and site size investment according to the planned production scale.