Organic fertilizer granulator
is mainly suitable for granulation of coarse fiber, such as sawdust, rice husk, cotton stalk, cottonseed skin, weeds and other crop straws, domestic waste, factory waste, low adhesion rate, difficult to form materials, and also suitable for low temperature granulation of biological bacterial fertilizer, organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, etc.
Advantages of opposite roller granulation process for organic fertilizer production
1. After the pressure wheel of organic fertilizer granulator is enlarged, the bearing is enlarged and the bearing capacity is enhanced.
2. When the pressure wheel is enlarged, the temperature generated by extrusion friction is not easy to be transmitted to the bearing chamber, so as to ensure that the bearing works at low temperature and the lubricating grease is not easy to overflow.
3. After the increase of the roller, the roller can be pressed 2-3 times, which extends the service life of the organic fertilizer granulator, reduces the production cost and increases the profit margin of the investment project.
4. The press wheel of the fertilizer pellet machine
adopts multiple uniform distribution, which makes it run smoothly. At the same time, it increases the pressing area and improves the production efficiency.
5. The compression molding of this machine is diversified, round bars and particles can be made as long as the mold is changed, which is suitable for compression molding of different materials.