The structure of the double roller extrusion fertilizer granulator is composed of granulation, shaping and screening, which makes it beautiful in appearance, simple in operation and low in energy consumption. The main parts such as roll skin are refined with new metal with anti-corrosion, wear resistance and impact resistance. Our company has also upgraded the frame part. The bearing frame is made of anti-corrosion casting as an integral part, which has the characteristics of stability and can greatly improve the service life of rolling bearings and shafts. The transmission part adopts double input transmission mode, which not only improves the input power ratio, but also ensures the lubrication and sealing performance of the transmission gear. With compact structure, good stability, good sealing, low noise, convenient operation and maintenance! The equipment has less investment and good economic benefit. The complete set of equipment is compact in layout, scientific and reasonable, and advanced in technology.
Double roller fertilzier granulation process: automatic batching system → fertilizer crusher machine → fertilizer mixer → feeding machine→ roller granulation unit → screening machine → packaging machine.
1. According to the proportion of raw materials into the crusher to crush
2. Add to the mixer and mix well;
2. Transport to the disc feeder, and remove the ferrous material from the material during the transportation process;
3. The material in the disc feeder evenly enters the roller granulator, and the material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers to be squeezed into flakes, and the flakes are broken into pieces by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller. Screening; the materials on the screen continue to be crushed and screened;
4. The semi-finished products are transported to the finished product screening machine; the fine particles after screening are directly returned to the disc feeder; the large particles are crushed by the crusher and then returned to the disc feeder.
5. The qualified products after screening are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging, and storage.