Huaqiang heavy industry organic fertilizer production line design is based on the actual situation of reasonable program equipment, can let customers use the simplest equipment to produce the best effect of organic fertilizer. The 8 T / h organic fertilizer granulation production line includes fermentation equipment, batching machine, crusher, mixer, two in one organic fertilizer granulator
, ball shaping machine, dryer, cooler, screening machine and packaging machine. The supporting equipment includes forklift silo, belt conveyor, hot stove, dust removal room, etc.
Process flow of organic fertilizer production line:
- 1. Raw material ingredients: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, biogas residue and other animal manure or raw materials that can be fermented or have fertilizer efficiency after treatment are equipped in a certain proportion (according to market demand and local soil test results).
- 2. Raw material mixing: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to increase the uniform fertilizer efficiency content of the overall fertilizer particles.
- 3. Raw material granulation: Feed the evenly mixed raw materials into the granulator for granulation (rotary granulator can be used, or extrusion granulator can also be used).
- 4. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer, and the moisture contained in the granules is dried to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
- 5. Granule cooling: The temperature of dried fertilizer granules is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bag storage and transportation.
- 6. Particle classification: The cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
- 7. Finished film: Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
- 8. Finished product packaging: Pack the coated particles, that is, the finished product, in a ventilated place.
Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd. suggests that customers who invest in organic fertilizer production line should choose appropriate equipment configuration according to their own investment situation.