General organic fertilizer granulation process complete equipment is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system, cooling and drying system, screening system and finished product packaging system.
Features of manure organic fertilizer production line:
Advanced technology, scientific and reasonable, compact process layout, energy saving and consumption reduction, stable operation, no three emissions, reliable operation, wide adaptability of raw materials, and convenient maintenance. Organic compound fertilizers, bio-organic fertilizers, municipal sludge, household waste organic fertilizers that are suitable for various proportions have filled the domestic gaps and occupies the leading domestic level. Provide nutrients needed for crop growth, but also improve soil fertility.
There are many raw materials for manure organic fertilizer production, which can be divided into the following categories:
1. Agricultural waste: such as straw, soybean meal, cotton meal, etc.
2. Livestock manure: such as chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, horse manure, rabbit manure;
3. Industrial wastes: such as vinegar lees, distiller's grains, sugar residue, cassava residue, furfural residue, etc.
4. Domestic waste: such as kitchen waste, etc.
5. Urban sludge: such as sewage sludge, river sludge, etc.
Process flow of manure organic fertilizer production line:
1. Fermentation of raw materials
2. Automatic batching of raw materials by computer belt scale
3. Broken and mixed
4. Organic fertilizer granulator: Disc granulation, roller granulation, extrusion granulation
5. Drying machine to dry organic fertilizer particles
6. The cooler cools the organic fertilizer particles
7. The screening machine screens out qualified organic fertilizer particles
8. Coating machine coating particles, smoother
9. The packaging scale automatically fills organic fertilizer particles