Wet organic fertilizer granulator
, also known as wet stirring granulator, is mainly used for the granulation of all kinds of organic materials after fermentation. It breaks through the conventional granulation process. Before granulation, there is no need to dry the materials. After crushing, it can process spherical particles directly. It saves energy and has higher granulation rate. The content of organic matter is more than 97, so the granulation of pure organic matter can be realized without adding binder. The granule is solid and beautiful. After granulation, it can be sieved and thrown round to reduce drying energy consumption. The moisture content of raw material can be between 20-50.
Production line of wet organic fertilizer granulator: compost turning machine, crusher, mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, dryer, cooler, screening machine, coating machine, packaging machine, conveyor and other equipment.
1. The first is to ferment and decompose raw materials such as animal manure. The entire fermentation process can kill harmful bacteria populations inside. Killing the bacteria is also a vital step in the entire fertilizer granulation process
2. Secondly, organic fertilizer crushing equipment and semi-wet material crusher are used to decompose the raw materials.
3. Matching raw materials is one of the most important processes in the production of organic fertilizer. Its main purpose is to add appropriate auxiliary materials according to a certain proportion to improve the quality of fertilizer.
4. After the preparation is uniformly mixed, it is sent to the organic fertilizer granulator for granulation, which is also a vital aspect of the entire fertilizer production line.
5. After the raw material undergoes the drying step, high-temperature energy is obtained. The next step requires low-temperature cooling. Since water cannot be used for cooling, it is necessary to go through a cooler device to separate the contact between the material and water.
6. Screening is to screen out unqualified granular fertilizers. The screening equipment here has the advantages of simple and easy operation.
7. Coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: Pack the coated particles, that is, the finished product, in a ventilated place.